We plan to meet on the following schedule, beginning on May 23:
- 7:30pm - Men’s prayer on Zoom
- 9:30am - Early Service, in person (scripture, prayer, preaching)
- 10:30am - Song and Fellowship, in-person (outdoors, if weather permits)
- 11:00am - Late Service, in person (scripture, prayer, preaching)
- 7:30pm - Ladies’ Prayer on Zoom
- 7:00pm - Worship, in-person (singing will be outdoors, if weather permits)
- Nursery care is not available at this time. The nursery room will, howver, be available as a nursing/cry room, with audio piped in.
- Lord willing, one of the Sunday services, the Wednesday service, and (hopefully) the singing will also be available on Facebook Live.
- We ask that anyone refrain from attending who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the most recent 14 days, is aware of having been exposed to the novel coronavirus in the most recent 14 days, or has any symptoms of illness (including fever)
- We ask that those in higher-risk health categories attend the early Sunday service
- We ask that those bringing children 5-years-old and under attend the late Sunday service
- Those who are not in the higher-risk health categories, and who are not bringing children 5 and under, are welcome to attend either of the Sunday services.
- Further protocols are also in place, and will be posted at the church building. They are also available via mail or email upon request.